Wolves Esports is looking for a “Team Coordinator Esports” for 2023 who will actively take care of all kinds of team-related matters within our organization.
We are therefore looking for someone who is motivated to further develop their esports management skills and is also suitable to be part of the management of Howling Media, the company behind Wolves Esports, in the longer term.
You will take over the administration and management of our teams and players bit by bit and together with us, you will plan the strategic direction of Wolves Esports in relation to our teams. The search for new players and teams is also an important aspect of your job.
Our goal is to offer you a high degree of independence without dependencies and long decision-making processes, as well as the opportunity to contribute your ideas and to realize them.
– Organizational talent
– Good English knowledge
– Experience with various esports titles
– Motivation to familiarize yourself with new areas
– You should be at least 20 years old
– There are bonus points if you also speak German
And what awaits you?
– A well-organized and experienced management
– Extremely flat hierarchies and quick decision-making
– Opportunity for promotion to core management at Howling Media UG
– An exciting field of activity for self-realization