At FlyQuest, we believe that greatness exists within everyone. Our vision inspires all of us to be a professional Esports organization that brings goodness to the world and challenges ourselves and all others to showcase greatness.
FlyQuest is currently seeking an experienced Social Media Lead. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the development and execution of social media strategies that enhance our brand’s online presence, drive engagement, and increase fan following. You will be expected to stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends, Esports news, and industry insights to drive the team’s social media strategy.
We Are FlyQuest. Founded in 2017, we are an Esports organization with the vision to be a platform to help others. FlyQuest strives for competitive excellence, but stands out from other Esports organizations by defining organizational success as more than just wins and losses. FlyQuest strives to showcase greatness within the game and through its “Go Green” Initiatives, which tie competitive success to environmental impact – this includes supporting organizations committed to planting trees, coral reef conservation, bee conservation, and solar energy awareness.
FlyQuest believes greatness already exists within everyone, and in 2021 cultivated positive mental health with MeQuest, an initiative designed for anyone to actively participate in building healthy habits. Competitively, FlyQuest finished 2nd in the 2020 LCS Season and represented the North American region at the 2020 World Championships.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Flyquest is built around the idea that everyone has the ability to showcase greatness. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy for FlyQuest, including content creation, audience engagement and community management
- Lead and manage a team of social media managers, providing guidance and mentorship to ensure the team’s success
- Monitor and analyze social media metrics and analytics to track campaign effectiveness and identify opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, marketing, content and the team to ensure social media efforts align with overall organizational goals and objectives
- Follow up with social media trends, Esports news, and industry insights to inform and adapt the social media strategy as necessary
- Generate monthly reports on marketing campaigns’ performances
- Ability to travel to and cover all games, shoots, team outings, and other events imperative to the progression of the team brand
- Develop and execute innovative social media campaigns that drive engagement and growth for FlyQuest’s social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, LinkedIN, Reddit, Discord and Twitch
- Create and manage social media budgets and provide regular reporting and analysis of social media performance
- 5+ years of experience in social media management preferably in Esports or gaming with at least 2+ years in a leadership or management role
- Deep understanding and knowledge of social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube
- Strong analytical skills, with experience using social media analytics tools such as BlinkFire or Sprout Social
- Excellent communication, leadership, and project management skills
- Experience developing and managing social media budgets
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple project simultaneously and lead a team in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Culver City, CA 90232: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)