Getting onboard Razer will place you on a global mission to revolutionize the way the world games. Razer is a place to do great work, offering you the opportunity to make an impact globally while working across a global team located across 5 continents. Razer is also a great place to work, providing you the unique, gamer-centric #LifeAtRazer experience that will put you in an accelerated growth, both personally and professionally.
The Regional Esports Marketing Specialist is responsible for everything related to Esports in the region (APJ) and is directly responsible for building and executing activations surrounding our Razer sponsored teams and personas.
Located in Korea, you will be responsible for establishing a winning Esports strategy for the region, ensuring that the key regional markets are covered (as shared by the regional HOD) together with the key business objectives and the key product categories dictated by the global Razer product Divisions.
- Own all esports related topic for APJ and gatekeeper for all Esports related activity in the region
- Responsible for the local strategy in terms of personas identification, activations, event partnerships, local collaborations for the whole region
- Responsible for existing team’s contracts, future re-negotiations, and holding a relevant portfolio of teams and personas respecting the defined budget and business objectives
- Provide monthly reports to the Global Esports Director and regional marketing director on the planned versus executed activations and other agreed metrics
- Attend weekly meetings with the rest of the global esports team and participate actively in brainstorming sessions and briefings
- Regional representative of Razer at regional esports related events (both Razer owned events and regional industry events
- Responsible for the establishment of quarterly planning that answers all Razer AP regional briefings
- Execution of the strategy of all relevant identified categories and games
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in the field of Marketing / Marketing management
- Deep knowledge of the regional Asia-Pacific esports landscape (PC, Console, Mobile)
- At least 3-5 years of experience working with Esports teams or Personas or Esports events
- Strong understanding of local particularities, local scenes, and local consumer behaviors
- Strong network in the gaming / Esports industry
- Fluent in English and Korean in both verbal and written
- Ability to speak and write Japanese is advantageous
- Agile and able to handle multiple project at the same time
Are you game?