What you'll do
- Lead a team of Player Support Analysts that are responsible for answering tickets to solve our players issues and questions through Zendesk
- Monitor and enforce the team's Key Performance Indicators which consist of Productivity, Customer Satisfaction and Quality Assurance
- Assist the Player Experience Operations Manager in creating and implementing changes in our processes, policies and tools while having a result-oriented mind that will drive the team to success
- Be responsible for the communication with stakeholders within our game teams to foster focus on the Player Experience contributing to the game success
- Understand the team needs and be an advocate for those towards the company
- Report on team metrics and actively participate on decisions for the team structure
What you'll need
- Minimum 2 years experience within a Leadership role
- Minimum 3 years experience with Customer Support or any customer-facing job
- Solid understanding of a Customer Support team's best practices
- Fluency in English and Portuguese are a must
Nice to Have
- Gaming knowledge, mobile gaming is a plus
- Bonus: Knowledge on Zendesk and JIRA
More about you
- You are a committed hands-on leader that inspires and motivate the team to reach their goals
- You are passionate about games and committed to guarantee a great player experience
- You are adaptable and used to work in fast-paced environments dealing with multiple projects and data-driven decisions
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.