London, England, United Kingdom
English - Full professional proficiency
Data Analysis & Science, Finance
As an FP&A Analyst at Fnatic, you’ll play a pivotal role in helping the business shape its forward looking outlook; bringing financial rigour to the stakeholders you partner with. You’ll be the primary owner of Fnatic’s 5-year planning model, working closely across Fnatic to ensure it remains accurate and up-to-date.
You’ll balance comfort in diving into the detail with a highly collaborative nature, able to work with individuals across the business with varying degrees of financial acumen. In an ever-evolving industry with interesting challenges, you’ll be flexible and solutions-focused by nature and up for learning on the go where needed!
Your mission is to:
- Maintain company-wide forecasting file (5 year plan), liaising across business units to obtain latest information
- Reflect latest actuals from the management accounts within the forecast
- Update weekly tactical cash file after syncs within Finance and wider business
- Prepare key financial data for business partnering meetings
- Identify and manipulate data from multiple sources to translate into usable insights
- Develop strong understanding of all business units to inform forecasting
- Support Pro-Gaming to articulate financial needs when assessing new player signings, and build usable budget files to maintain alignment
- Sync regularly with Fnatic’s Content studio to track deliverables budgeted/forecasted/completed
- Contribute to the annual budget process supporting all internal departments
- Assist with preparation of budget templates, and review for accuracy/completeness
- Update budget files with new information from the business, and consolidate individual files to maintain the overall 5 year model
- Leverage tools to automate modelling that reflect different scenarios
- Own ad-hoc finance projects as directed by your manager
We're looking for:
- Previous system implementations/automation of models for forecasting
- Experience of a budgeting process end-to-end, ideally in multi-product environment
- Cashflow forecasting experience at both high level (monthly/yearly) and detailed level (weekly)
- Experience with relevant financial planning software (Netsuite/Ryze/Linnworks/etc)
- Highly analytical mindset coupled with attention to detail
- Curiosity, able to identify risks and considers the 'what ifs'
- Collaborative and able to communicate to stakeholders of all levels
- Proactive approach to improving processes
- Strong organisation and comfort dealing with multiple concurrent tasks
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
What we have to offer:
- The chance to learn from an ambitious and super creative team, and enjoy the buzz of our fast-paced business
- Hybrid onsite/remote work policy
- Private medical insurance (Vitality)
- Eyecare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Self-development book requests for the Fnatic Library
- Fnatic shop staff discount
- Fruit, drinks and snacks available daily in the office
- Regular lunch clubs, office drinks and other social activities
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: #AlwaysFnatic
At Fnatic, we believe that a diverse mix of voices leads to better discussions, decisions, and outcomes for everyone. We strive to recruit and nurture an inclusive workforce who feel empowered every day to forge the future as part of the Black and Orange family.
We know that applying for jobs can be daunting - but be assured that at Fnatic:
- Who you are, and how you identify has no impact on our selection process
- We understand no candidate will tick 100% of what our job descriptions are seeking, so if you’re missing a point here or there, we still want to hear from you
- We're happy to consider reasonable adjustments where needed to fully participate in Fnatic’s recruitment experience - just let us know.
Fnatic is a global esports performance brand headquartered in London, laser-focused on seeking out, levelling up and amplifying gamers and creators. Our history is unparalleled. Founded in 2004, we are the most successful esports brand of the last decade, winning more than 200 championships across 30 different games.
Today, driven by our ability to advance esports performance, Fnatic is the channel through which the most forward-thinking brands communicate with young people. We deliver industry-leading content, experiences and activations globally with bases in Berlin, Belgrade, Tokyo among others. Our pros and creators generate hundreds of millions of watch hours, showcasing our global partners to an audience of millions of fans across our social platforms.
Forging the future is in our DNA. We pioneered the intersection of street culture and esports with merch collaborations, and continue to lead the industry with the quality of our pro wear and fan apparel. After launching in 2016, our award-winning esports equipment (comprising mice, keyboards, headsets and pads) has sold to hundreds of thousands of gaming enthusiasts who want to play better.
Gaming is the place where music, fashion, sport and technology come together, and Fnatic is leading the charge.