About The Role
We are looking for talented Product Designers (Intermediate to Senior) to join us on our journey to reimagine how people place their bets in esports/sports. We have an innovative vision for our product and exciting challenges to solve.
What You'll Be Doing
We don’t follow the traditional corporate model but empower our people to own their work end-to-end, that’s what you’ll be in charge of in your Product team: lead the product from a design perspective, having a holistic approach to the experience, from discovery to delivery - always keeping in mind our customers and their interests!
- You will be partnering with the Product Owners, Engineers, Data Scientists, and other colleagues, working in a cross-functional and distributed team. Together, you will be actively defining the customers and the business's problems.
- You’ll identify the key metrics for the projects you are involved in and take ownership of achieving their success.
- You will research and bring forward new findings and learnings for reaching complex company goals - such as launching new territories and offering new products.
- From wire-framing to designing end-to-end flows and prototypes, you will be in charge of designing products that solve problems in a simple and elegant way while taking care of every small detail.
- We are not stopping here, we believe in continuous improvement, so you’ll review the performance of the release, identify learnings, and find ways to enhance it.
- To ensure we are speaking the same language as a team, we have the support of a design system - so you’ll kick in!
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years of experience in designing world-class complex commercial apps
- A portfolio featuring examples of product design work
Strong design skills across iOS, Android, and web platforms
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions
- The ability to understand technical implications in their design decisions
- The ability to take ownership of the design process and work as a self-directed member of the development team
- Strong UX focus and understanding of human behavior
- Clean visual design sense
- Skills in typography and grids
- Love to solve problems and be challenged
- To be a constant learner. You will be always growing - both personally and with the team
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have
- Be a gamer and know the intricacies of the esports world
- Some experience in programming and the ability to code simple prototypes
- Strong experience in designing and maintaining cross-platform design systems
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
We offer excellent working conditions
- Flexible work schedule
- Three work formats: full remote, hybrid or office in Kyiv
- Vacation, sick leave,insurance policy
- Center with courses for employees
- Rotation program
- Access to paid courses
- We fully provide the equipment necessary for work
- We will not overtime
- We do not engage in micromanagement
- We have no bureaucracy
- We do not support toxic relationships