Solid Bash is a prominent AA mid-core video game development studio with a focus on mobile platforms. As part of Room 8 Group, we work with world-class clients like Ubisoft, Rovio, and SEGA to create engaging games that thrill players worldwide.
We are a diverse team of professionals driven by challenges and empowered by growth opportunities. Take creative control, and let’s embark on an exciting career quest together!
The next great challenge is coming:
Our team is growing, so we are looking for a DevOps engineer. As a DevOps engineer, you will work in close communication with development teams to manage and maintain project infrastructure, automate build environments, continuous integration and delivery.
Superpowers you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Experience with CI / Automation: GitLab, AzureDevOps, GitHub, Scripting (bash, PowerShell, Python);
- Working background with Clouds: Azure, AWS, GCP;
- Familiarity with Code security practices, Cloud security practices, Environment security practices;
- Experience with Docker;
- Strong understanding of IAC: Terraform, Ansible;
- Experience monitoring with Zabix, Azure monitor, Appinsights, Datadog, Dynatrace;
- Solid knowledge of Windows, Linux, macOS.
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- Experience with TDD, Unit Tests, UI Tests;
- Experience with different build systems, iOS Provisioning, Certificates;
- Experience with Version Control Systems;
- Experience with databases: SQL, NoSQL;
- Strong Research & Development and presentation Skills;
- Knowledge of Mobile Specifics;
- Knowledge of Game Development Cycle.
Becoming part of Solid Bash, you will:
- Build automated deployments through the use of configuration management technology;
- Setup and maintain build environments, continuous integration, and deployment of automated frameworks;
- Manage and configure infrastructure;
- Constantly work on improvement of development and production deployment process within a team and company needs;
- Work closely with development team members to debug and answer questions related to deployment and infrastructure.
Join us to get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private medical care, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.
Join our special forces to craft engaging games!