We are looking for a skilled UI/UX Designer to design our platform's web and mobile application interfaces. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Figma and have a portfolio demonstrating strong UI/UX design skills. The designer will collaborate closely with our product and development teams to create intuitive, user-friendly designs that facilitate a practical and engaging user experience.
- At least 3 years of commercial experience designing Web and Mobile applications.
- Real project portfolio featuring multiple Web and Mobile applications.
- Advanced experience in Figma and knowledge of other design tools.
- Strong understanding of UX principles, design thinking, product design, and user-centered design methodologies.
- Ability to present and articulate UI/UX decisions, justify design approaches and receive feedback constructively.
- Good level of English.
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Experience in EV charging and automotive domains.
- Collaborate with the product team to understand product vision and requirements.
- Design user-friendly, intuitive, and visually pleasing interface designs for our web and mobile applications.
- Implement and maintain design system and component library.
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems.
- Presentation of work to the internal stakeholders.
- Design support during the development phase, and communication with the development team.
- Competitive design research.
What we offer:
- Hybrid work model
- It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, the office space is available in Odesa.
- Time-off policy that indeed covers life needs
- Twenty-one vacation days, 6 days of paid sick leave, and personal time off are designed to help you take care of essential personal matters.
- Electric cars at discount prices
- If there is a desire to buy an electric car, it will be possible to buy an electric car on favorable terms.
- Absence of bureaucracy
- Ability to work closely with the product