It’s an incredibly exciting time here at Space Ape Games. We have projects at all stages of the development cycle, along with a fast paced environment that promotes genuine autonomy. We launched our successful music game, Beatstar, in 2021, and are expanding on our music franchise within the business! We have a super creative casual project that we're preparing to launch globally this year, as well as some exciting projects we're working on behind the scenes!
In addition to the significant media buying opportunities presented by our projects and live games, our UA team also plays a key role in vetting new game ideas and is involved in the early development stage. It is an ideal time to join the team and help us make those games a success. If you have a passion for working with numbers, are hands-on, crave project ownership, and are driven by making a significant impact – we should talk!
You will be a key member of the small sized and agile UA team, owning the planning and execution of multiple performance marketing channels’ strategy, and working closely with teams around the studio to drive growth, innovation and profit.
- Media buying and campaign management across key channels including Facebook, Google Adwords, and other partners
- Creative testing and development
- Planning and executing A/B tests
- Building a framework to test new ideas fast
- Collaborating effectively with multiple internal teams such as Game teams, Art and Business Intelligence
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Passionate about user acquisition and data led growth
- Self starter
- Ability to take full ownership of projects and grow within a small agile team
- Take pride in constantly iterating and running A/B tests within UA channels, learning, testing again and improving KPIs
- Effective communicator
- Proven track record of media buying optimisation
- Rigorous and detail oriented
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A strong awareness and interest of user acquisition industry trends
- Tableau and other data visualisation tool experience is a plus
Why Space Ape is right for you
- Be a part of one of several small empowered teams who inspire and challenge one another in the pursuit of our mission
- Autonomy to make your own impact with the support to help it happen
- Designated ‘Ape Space’ creative time where you are free to work on game concepts and ideas away from your day to day
- The freedom to further your skill set the way you want with a generous training budget
- An award winning studio that has been crowned one of the best places to work, for the last 5 years in a row!
- Help run and create games which bring joy to millions of players all over the world
- 5* Glassdoor rating - Check out our reviews
- Entered a long-term strategic partnership with Supercell in 2017
- Competitive salary & stock options
About Space Ape
At Space Ape we pride ourselves on our passion and the trust we place in our people. We look for passionate, productive, team players who are relentless in their pursuit of our mission. There’s no bureaucracy here, we just get things done. Space Ape’s mission is to make the highest quality and most successful mobile games in the world. Founded in 2012 we’ve since launched five games that have been installed by over 100 million people and generated over $250m revenue.
We are part of the Supercell family, giving access to some of the most talented game makers on the planet.
Our studio is currently 120 strong and built around the belief that small empowered teams make the best games. This philosophy enables us to innovate, move faster and have the creative ownership required to make the greatest games on mobile.