Keywords Studios is the ultimate destination for talent in the AAA game development world. We're a dominant force in gaming, distinguished by our global network of 70+ studios spanning 26+ countries, each with its unique identity, culture, and specialized capabilities. Our collaborative approach positions us as the top technical and creative service provider to celebrated console and mobile developers worldwide. We take pride in offering industry-leading solutions including game development, art services, marketing, globalization, quality assurance, player support and more. Our vast service portfolio, global hiring reach, impressive client roster, and unwavering commitment to excellence make us a peerless employer.
Image more for your career and become part of our thriving Games Talent Community.
About the role:
We are scouting for visionary 3d Artist to join our studios.
- Produce high-quality 3D art models, textures, and materials for a range of game assets, including characters and environments.
- Ensure all work meets project requirements and is delivered to the highest standard within agreed timelines.
- Collaborate with project leads and art teams across different studios to ensure assets are delivered to the correct specifications.
- Take a proactive role in problem-solving and addressing issues that arise.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and technical advancements in 3D modeling and texturing.
- Take an active role in mentoring more junior members of the art team to ensure their skills and knowledge continue to develop.
- Actively participate in meetings and reviews to provide relevant feedback and insights.
- A degree or equivalent in 3D art or a related discipline.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the games industry and in a AAA studio environment.
- At least 2 shipped games.
- Excellent skills in 3D modelling and texturing software like 3ds Max, Maya, ZBrush, or Substance Painter.
- Good understanding of character and environment modeling for games.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to produce high-quality work within tight deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate with teams across multiple locations and studios.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for games and an enthusiasm for the industry.
Keywords Studios is truly unique, and what sets us apart is our distinctive structure. We take great pride in our talented Keywordians and the multitude of independent studios across the globe. So, while the benefits vary from studio to studio, as a rule, working at Keywords comes with a wide range of exceptional perks designed to create a rewarding and enjoyable work experience, such as:
- Earn a competitive salary and benefits package
- Engage in projects tailored to your skill set in an environment that has been recognised and celebrated for its excellence
- Collaborate with industry giants (you'll have the chance to work on AAA titles and be part of a talented team of passionate individuals)
- Access to a multitude of professional opportunities for growth
- Enjoy flexible working environments
- Utilize relocation and visa applications as necessary.
- Prioritize diversity and inclusion (our studios champion these initiatives)
- Benefit from additional perks that can include cycle-to-work and IT schemes, pension contributions, healthcare benefits, on-office entertainment, social events, holidays, bonuses, and pet-friendly environments.
Our Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) Commitment:
Keywords Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. If you require any adjustments during the process please let us know in your application. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. We especially welcome applications from candidates of underrepresented groups in the industry.